Why the title?
- The majority of Quality Managers are engineers. I have been accused that I can talk like one.
- I work in the Department of Defense as a Master Black Belt. According to certain Republican presidential candidates, Lean, Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints don't currently exist in government.
- While doing my Masters in Operations Research I swore to my fellow students that I would never go into Quality
- Statistics have a logic to it. Try telling that to the majority of undergraduate students that take statistics.
- I have a LinkedIn account. I do not do Facebook.
Even with all that, ASQ asked me to join the second round of their "Influential Voices" blogroll. Should be interesting. I will be providing my perspective on the comments from Paul Borawski and his "A View from the Q" blog. I will also be expounding on some random and not-so-random thoughts from musings on Twitter (@srlean6) and LinkedIn.
So, for a short time, take a load off and muse along with the conversation...but not too long. Change is definitely a journey.