Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Twelve Days of Six Sigma Christmas

In keeping with the Christmas Holiday tradition I thought I would create my own, tongue in cheek, version of “The 12 days of Christmas.”  Obviously, sung to the tune, I am only going to list the individual day verses. 

“On the X day of Christmas my MBB gave to me:”
·        Twelfth: Twelve senior leader kudos
·        Eleventh: Eleven coworker smiles
·        Tenth: Ten new networking sources
·        Ninth: Nine improvement ideas
·        Eighth: Eight high-level process steps
·        Seventh:  Seven ideas to investigate
·        Sixth: Six sources of data
·        Fifth:  Five engaged team members
·        Fourth: Four months to work
·        Third: Three Champion interviews
·        Second: Two GB assistants
·        First: a Clear charter problem statement

For equal time, next week I will post my version of the 12 Days of Lean Christmas. 
This is all in fun; sometimes we have to laugh at ourselves to keep sane.  Here is hoping your holiday preparations are going well.
Post a Comment